Frequently Asked QuestionsRead through the Frequently Asked Questions about Cyrille below. If you still have an inquiry that has not been answered, feel free to contact Cyrille directly using the contact form provided.
Why should we work with you rather than specialized accounting firms, lawyers and/or well-established tier-one consulting firms?
My services focus on small to medium-sized companies. I provide essentially a one-stop-shopping approach. I have lived and worked both in Europe and in the United States; I have been exposed to the culture of non-US and US markets during all of my professional career. I speak French and English fluently. I have a good command of a few other languages. I have personally worked with distributors and importers with sales ranging from $5 million up to $100 million, in more than 50 countries. It is important to understand that my services do not replace those provided by lawyers and licensed accounting firms. I have access to a wide network of contacts and experts around the world. I have experience in day-to-day operations, strategic planning, the institutionalizing of Continuous Improvement and conducting Kaizen events, as well as working with all levels of management from shop-floor to the Board of Directors.
While my practice just started, I have been in the field of international trade for over three decades.
The process ideally involves three phases: problem definition; in-depth analysis; presentation of results.
The work starts with interviews of the client. Without a thorough understanding of the problem on hand, it isn’t possible to develop worthwhile recommendations. The analysis phase includes field visits, interviews with appropriate personnel and discussions of alternatives. The last phase outlines the work done and the recommendations. Regular interaction with the client and constant feedback are essential to the success of the engagement.
My expertise is in the Outdoor Power Equipment Industry, be it manufacturing, distribution or retailing. I have lived and worked in Europe and the United States. While I have worked in close to 50 countries around the world, my biggest focus has been in personally assessing companies in the United States, Canada, Belgium, Sweden, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Romania, Greece, Hungary, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, and Brazil.
- Program for Global Leadership, Harvard Business School, 2001
- Numerous seminars and training programs, mostly focused on continuous education, leadership, marketing, HR, Total Quality Commitment, and Strategic Planning
- Certified Management Accountant, USA, early nineties
- Ordre des Experts Comptables, Brussels, Belgium, early eighties
- Additional education on Tax Laws, Université de Saint-Louis, Brussels, Belgium, early eighties
- 4-year undergraduate degree in business administration, Université de Liege, Belgium, 1976 to 1980
References may be obtained from the following executives.
- Jim S. Osterman, former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Blount Inc.
- Josh Collins, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Blount Inc.
- Ken Saito, former Senior Vice President Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Blount Inc.
- Leo Sillis, former Senior Vice President Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales and Marketing, Blount Inc.